Against unlimited bandwidth?

StPatrick said:
Finally someone explained this :) I think I'll put their image-link on my site

I've never had a problem but know of others that have been stung by this. I absolutely cannot stand false advertising. Hiding fine print in a disclaimer page to me (if they even do this) is deceitful and not good business.

There is no reason why all webhosts can just give a limit. Then we know what to expect. These so called unlimited plan web hosts could make high limits....just tell us up front so we know what to expect. The last thing a person needs is to be charged an exorbanant amount of money or get shut down because they didn't stay within the "unlimited" plan LOL

Did you also notice the hosting assured image too..Isn't this the same thing Jodohost put on their website?

yorri said:
Did you also notice the hosting assured image too..Isn't this the same thing Jodohost put on their website?
Yep, it is the same.

Actually I never had problems by myself too, but the top bandwidth I've got was 1.8 Gb/month, so I guess it still in boundaries of "unlimited" :) But I knew some people who had a high traffic and their sites were abandoned because of "violations". One of them had a MP3 site, but of his own group, so no copyright violations were made. So I see... it all about "unlimited" :)

Back