Agreements and Usage Policies

Hellow Yash.

I recently configured MAKhosting.com as a resller of Jodo. I am working with a programmer now to completely design MAKhsoting.com. I would like to use your hosting agreement for MAKhosting.com. I figure that mine (if writted separately) would reflect almost the exact same since I am reselling your server space. I will edit necissary text of course, but with your permission I would like to use your agreement for my customers. as well as your usage policy and other materials that cooperate. Please let me know. thanks. :D

I have posted it as of now to show my programmer how the site layout will be. If you deny my request, It will be removed asap.

8) Kindest Regards,
Michael A. Karr
MAKhosting.com - Web Site Hosting
MAKstudios.com - Web Site Desgin
WebCraftIndia.com - Web Programming

I see you are actively reading this thread. I have a few more questions if you would like to contact me on MSN messenger, That would be wonderful.

We'll be updating our Hosting Agreement which will be inclusive of our SLA, usage policies and AUP. Should be online in a few days. I'll have to discuss this with Atul and see if its OK for resellers to use this agreement (after editing). Will get back to you

Yash said:
We'll be updating our Hosting Agreement which will be inclusive of our SLA, usage policies and AUP. Should be online in a few days. I'll have to discuss this with Atul and see if its OK for resellers to use this agreement (after editing). Will get back to you

What is the Yash answer for the above? thanks, nt

Back