ajax with php

Alidad

Guppy
Hi guys, does anyone know when jodohost.com will set up with ajax with PHP! because i have tried to work on that in my account and i was told by jodohost.com that they not offer Ajax with php.

any idea when will they have, becuase ajax is going to be growing faster then you can images.

please let me know thanks.

Alidad Modjtabai
[email protected]

I did, and after I found errors and asked for support to fix it for me, i was told by hosting supporrt from (jodohost.com) that they do not support ajax with php...

Does anyone know about this!

AM

You don't need anything specifically installed on the server to do Ajax with PHP. Its "just" a combination of PHP and Javascript. That doesn't mean its easy and no doubt there are libraries to help that you can install yourself.

I think the answer you got from support was intended to mean that its not their job to debug your code.

You might have some luck telling us the errors you got. If you're using some sort of library then perhaps they have a mailing list or forum. You might get more help from a PHP specific forum.

Cheers
Ross

Ajax is simple but at the same time, complex. It has many ways to be implemented, as Ross has said if you would post where you are getting errors, what errors you are getting and what software you are using we can likely all aid you some.

Back