All datasource names on wincf2 are gone

not all are gone, most were recreated but some of the oldest may not have been in Hsphere properly to be recreated, it is best to make a ticket as reference in the post.

We checked a couple dozen sites throughout the process and DSNs were working on them.

I guess I'm just lucky. All of the DSNs on wincf2 in my reseller account are gone.

Ticket ID: BIR-28978-169
looking at your signup date, it was probably done before it was in Hsphere in a format that it could recreate. :(

We will recreate the DSNs you need, manually.

There is still an issue with Hsphere control on the new server, but the new server is much faster, and windows actually boots up fast on it, compared to what had become quite a problem on the old hardware. (it went down earlier this week, didn't like the spare ram, put in some more ram and half the installed amount showed up once in windows, then took forever to boot into windows (30min))

I have 9 sites hosted on the wincf2 server, and it looks like they were all created in 2007.

Can these DSNs be recreated with the info currently in Hsphere or do you need more info from me?

Thanks for your help!

I have 9 sites hosted on the wincf2 server, and it looks like they were all created in 2007.

Can these DSNs be recreated with the info currently in Hsphere or do you need more info from me?

Thanks for your help!
We may need more info, but we do have access to the old wincf2 server as well, mostly if acces DBs, no issue can recreate, if SQL may need login info. We'll communicate with you any needs on ticket.

Back