ALL sites still down - all day

All of my sites are still down. They have been ALL FREAKING DAY and part of yesterday. I following the announcements but no guestimates on when they will be up.

This is happening WAY to often and I'm losing clients because of it. Have to move 2 clients today - but I can't even access them to MOVE THEM.

6 sites still down for over a day and a half

I have sent in support tickets as well as posting on the forums regarding this. All of my sites on Web17 were down for over 12 hours yesterday. They were up this morning but are now down again. In addition today all of my sites on Web16 are now also down.

I just sent an email to helpline (at) jodohost.com perhaps you could send an email to that address as well specific to your situation.

Wow I was out a bit to buy car repair parts, I checked before I left and all was good.

Yesterday was very bad indeed with a large DDOS, it seems it has come back today.

This is a bad situation for sure. I am getting on it again now.

Web16 was a temporary situation Joe, and should have been resolved before you posted as I went onsite to make sure the server rebooted properly. The /tmp partition was not working at the time making sessions not work, and the reboot we knew would hang it tried, so waited for us to have onsite before rebooting the server.

ALL of my sites are still down - NOTHING is resolved and I'm finding NOTHING on the announcements nor am I getting any response from support.

My sites have been down now for the most part of 2 DAYS.

Back