Anonymous support

Inka

Perch
Sorry for reviving an old topic but I am still not convinced that I got the idea.

I want to offer the anonymous support for some of my customers but not for all of them.

So, say I have a Lite Host reseller plan where I have 4 customers (4 active accounts). If I want to offer anon support to only 2 of them, I will end up paying: 2 * 0.5 = US$1.00 per month? or I have to pay 4 * 0.5 = US$2/m even when I do not want/need anon support for the other 2?

Thanks!

If you opt for annonymous support, you will be billed for all your paid accounts.

Yes in fact we NEED you to answer tickets as well, many are not and they are getting stacked up with billing issues that they do not reply. We simply cannot reply to end user billing matters.

Ok, I will keep this in mine. As I am getting busier the support and live chat is getting hard to keep up. All this week it has started at about 8am and can go on sometimes all day. I think it will slow down as the new accounts I got get settled and the clients figure stuff out. I will play this by ear.

Is there a document somewhere that describes fully what is provided in anonymous support?

If not could it be detailed here?

Thank you.

We handle all sorts of technical queries/tasks for your customers, just like we do for you. Anything for Billing or Sales you will need to handle.

Yes, but is there a document that outlines the details? For example if I were to consider using that service I would expect some form of writtent document that states clearly what you will provide and so forth.

Thanks

Well we have the anonymous support page on the website, but if that is not enough we could discuss what you want and need and work to provide it :)

Back