any news on new features at Jodohost??

yorri

Perch
Last time I read we were supposed to be getting some new stuff at the end of October...it's not Nov (ok....so it's only the 1st...I like being dramatic lol)

From what I remember we were supposed to be getting new webmail and an update to Webshell (although I should probably log in to see if that's been updated....really looking forward to having the ability to manage file permissions.

I've already had to send a couple clients to other webhosts because they needed / didn't like the webmail client and didn't like not having ftp control or control over file permissions which is a shame because Jodohost is such a great webhost.

Hope we are getting basic features VERY soon.

HordeMail should be available in a few days

The other requested features we are hoping will be availble in the next release of HSphere (2.4)

Yash said:

The other requested features we are hoping will be availble in the next release of HSphere (2.4)

Any news about Hsphere 2.4? or do they not tell you until they release it?

I assume you will make a notice that lets us know when Hordemail is available?

Yash said:

Can you tell us what features of Horde will be available to us?

I understand that Horde works with IMAP email accounts. Does this mean that our email accounts will work with IMAP now?

IMAP support won't be available till HSphere supports IMAP mail boxes
HordeMail is simply a more powerful webMail interface.

Our new cluster is setup. We're just waiting for PSOFT to install the software (they are slow). As for 2.4, I've heard it should be out very soon. I get my news from their forum. You are free to post there as well as see if you can extract any information (and share it with all of us)

Back