Are Jodohost's admins certified for win 2003 and/or IIS 6?

yorri

Perch
If there is certification (although we all know what certifications mean these days).

My experience by playing with 2003 over the past day is that it is drastically different than win 2000 and IIS 5 and 4.

It seems that many things need to be set up very specifically to get things working...which is probably a good thing given the problems Microsoft has had in security before by just enabling everything on install in the past. By turning this stuff off (ie lockdown) means you need to really understand the particulars of everything and unfortunately I haven't found much information on the internet (probably because it is still relatively new).

Hey, you moved my thread :| This isn't development oriented. This really does belong in chit chat (or maybe pre-sales?)

We microsoft certified professionals on our team
And our administrators do have sufficient experience with working with IIS6. The issues we are facing are abuse related, not IIS

I thought I put this in chit chat and I see you moved my other thread as I requested...so I thought you moved this one too...maybe I wasn't paying attention to where I posted.

Back