ASP Enterprise Manager, MSSQL

I need to help a client setup XCAuction software to test on the jodohost servers. I don't have experience with ASP and MSSQL.

The software installation is pretty straightforward, but I need some help setting up the MSSQL database, ODBC, and some sort of MSSQL admin utility.

I created the MSSQL database and user, but I need to run the sql install scripts. I'm unsure of the next step. I downloaded ASP.NET Enterprise Manager, but I'm at a loss how to compile and use it.

Looking for some direction,

Brent

The best tool to run sql scripts is Microsoft Enterprise Manager. You can download a copy of it from www.asp.net. It comes with MSDE

To manage your database online, www.aspenterprisemanager.com is good but its limited. We can run those SQL scripts for you if you want, just submit a ticket. You could write an ASP script that runs them

can mail me for this

soundcompanies said:
I need to help a client setup XCAuction software to test on the jodohost servers. I don't have experience with ASP and MSSQL.

The software installation is pretty straightforward, but I need some help setting up the MSSQL database, ODBC, and some sort of MSSQL admin utility.

I created the MSSQL database and user, but I need to run the sql install scripts. I'm unsure of the next step. I downloaded ASP.NET Enterprise Manager, but I'm at a loss how to compile and use it.

Looking for some direction,

Brent

Back