ASP.Net problem

Hi,
my site works fine on local host, when i upload it to the server i get this error:
http://d1397896.egy29.egyvision.com/default.aspx

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

any help plz?

Have you added the following code to your webconfig file?

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

here is the error:
AdvancedAcademy.Functions.add_counter() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\AdvancedAcademy\Functions.vb:15
AdvancedAcademy.Global.Session_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\AdvancedAcademy\Global.asax.vb:37
System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.RaiseOnStart(EventArgs e) +132
System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CompleteAcquireState() +514
System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +697
System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +66
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +173

_____

Seems you have some references to local files.

But, I don't know the real domain or user for this alias, so I can't look and help you ID where the problem is, maybe that will help however.

Back