ASP Programmers Needed...

Demon

Guppy
Some of you might know me from invisionportal.com, well I wanted to let programmers on this board to know about this aswell :D

Hey ppl that are reading this post, I am currently coding a Message Board for ASP script called Visual Forum. So far I have finished the default.asp page and made a Bit System so it will be like PHP board scripts. It will be easily skinnable, easily modded and edited, and will be an all around simple and easy message board to setup. Visual Forum Basic is going to be free and will not have as many features as the one that will be sold, mainly the Bit system will not be included in the Basic version, the Skin system neither.

To get to the point, I am looking for like 1 or 2 ASP coders, that are good, to help in developing the script. Some things that you would start on would be Post Filters, User Sign-up and loggin. I could do these by myself, but the fact of the matter is that I want to get this done faster, and I am only 1 man. 8)

If you are insterested PM me or post on this topic and ill be watching :D

Classic ASP, not ASP.NET? That's a shame... I think, if you were to begin a new project in ASP, it would certainly be in ASP.NET.
-Dave

If you know ASP well, you will fall in love with ASP.NET. It's too indepth to cover in this limited arena -- I would just recommend getting a couple of books and using it. In my mind, there is absolutely no reason to use classic ASP for any new projects you're starting. Once you start using ASP.NET, you'll soon see why classic ASP will be dead very shortly. You'll also say to yourself very many times in a day, "Gee, why didn't they do this years ago?"
-Dave

hmm.... it doesn't matter what technology he is using.... anywayz... i am in. I can help you in that but what will I get in return . i m not looking for any money but just a little name on ur site :D

regards

aliweb

Demon said:
Some of you might know me from invisionportal.com, well I wanted to let programmers on this board to know about this aswell :D

Hey ppl that are reading this post, I am currently coding a Message Board for ASP script called Visual Forum. So far I have finished the default.asp page and made a Bit System so it will be like PHP board scripts. It will be easily skinnable, easily modded and edited, and will be an all around simple and easy message board to setup. Visual Forum Basic is going to be free and will not have as many features as the one that will be sold, mainly the Bit system will not be included in the Basic version, the Skin system neither.

To get to the point, I am looking for like 1 or 2 ASP coders, that are good, to help in developing the script. Some things that you would start on would be Post Filters, User Sign-up and loggin. I could do these by myself, but the fact of the matter is that I want to get this done faster, and I am only 1 man. 8)

If you are insterested PM me or post on this topic and ill be watching :D

Back