Backup Needed - Ticket Created, but no response

I created ticket CDU-76186-344, but I still have not received an email saying it has been received. Live Support said I had to go through the ticket system for the request and this is an emergency request that I need to make sure gets looked at as soon as possible. Someone please check that ticket and make sure it wasn't captured by spam!

EDIT: Actually it is a restore not a backup that is needed.

Your data is being restored...we ususally ask for the Ticket to be opened due to security reasons.

On Live chat we cannot trust the authenticity of the User and hence ticket is necessary. Once we received your ticket we started working on your porblem and you data is in process of restoratioin.

Kindly try to understand that we do not want our client's data to be hampared by unknown people.

Your data is being restored...we ususally ask for the Ticket to be opened due to security reasons.

On Live chat we cannot trust the authenticity of the User and hence ticket is necessary. Once we received your ticket we started working on your porblem and you data is in process of restoratioin.

Kindly try to understand that we do not want our client's data to be hampared by unknown people.

I have no problems with filling in a ticket and fully understand security... HOWEVER the problem was the ticket was not showing up in the system after about 15 plus minutes which IS A PROBLEM. That is why I posted here... the ticket was NOT showing up and I was NOT receiving notification. I am not being a jerk here... I needed my request to be examined, but it couldn't even be examined, because it was going into the system for an extended period of time.

The ticket system needs to be trusted as extremely reliable or more and more folks will go to live support first or the forums. And to be honest that is why I went to live support first... I have had a ticket take a long time to go into the system or got lost all together and I know others have as well. When I was requested to go to the ticket system I did just that, but after 15 minutes of waiting for it and it still hadn't shown up I needed to go back to live support so someone could put their eyes on it.

I appreciate your response and quickness in starting to work on the problem. My only issue is when my request is lost or not showing up. When we are asked to create a ticket we need to have assurance that it will actually go into the system.

Thanks

I had the same problems

ticket system did not show my ticket fast enough. I have to wait for !@#% (forget how long) . Maybe jodohost cache their ticket system :D I was wondering whether do I have to re-issue again though

We recently shifted the helpdesk to its own mail server to prevent any ticket delays. If this is still happening, I guess we'll need to switch to some different software.
However in 90% of the cases, it does come in instantly

We recently shifted the helpdesk to its own mail server to prevent any ticket delays. If this is still happening, I guess we'll need to switch to some different software.
However in 90% of the cases, it does come in instantly

I'll let you know when I create my next tickets what the time delays are just in case.

Thanks

The only thing I can see maybe causing this is the greylisting on email server. Cerberus is crazy in that it requires an email to be parsed to make a ticket even if send via the web GUI.

Back