Backup Scripts

twoolums

Perch
Does anyone have any good backup scripts to create local copies in case I really need them or know where I can purchase some? (Zip up web files, and backup databases mysql,mssql if possible)

You can do this from hsphere for web and mysql, just add "account backups" to the plan and it will be in the control panel.

on the plans with icons, its right there on the main page.
It says "account backups" with a HD like icon and down arrow.

Yes, deepak started announced maintenance, but end user CP. Which is complete now.

Ok something must have happened duting the maint, wasn't checked when I looked this morning but was last night. Anyway I see it now. Is there anyway to schedule it automatically? (like once a week)

Stephen said:
You can do this from hsphere for web and mysql, just add "account backups" to the plan and it will be in the control panel.

The only place I can see account backup in the plans is under PGSQL servers. What am I missing?

twoolums said:
Make sure your plan has the Account Backup checked and then you will see it on the main screen after login.

The problem is... I don't see the options to check within the plan setup. Just under the PGSQL which shouldn't have anything to do with web or mysql.

Its not part of PGSQL its just near it. Look at the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Clip1.jpg
    Clip1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 39
This area is known as the "Misc Features" section of hsphere plan setup.

Yes, I know not labelled!

When you restore, lost the sitestudio info ? If not, Exist a way to backup/download the sitestudio of the first location?

If i understand ok, if you restore a backup lost sitestudio, i hope i am wrong in that.

SiteStudio can be a pain to backup and restore, I am not sure how to do it honestly.

I sell a $20 PHP backup script for web sites. Supports file and MySQL db backup, can be scheduled through cron, local Win Scheduled Task, or web based (pseudo cron or web service). I'm working on an update that will be a no-charge upgrade. See my sig for a link.

Tim

Back