"badmaillist From" Tired Of

pbhost

Perch
I have sended permission form of sending more than 100 mails per day a lot of times, and again Im in badmaillist , Ranjan said thay have no register of who sended the form or not, what means is actually useless to send this form, they will block you sooner or later.

I would like to know if anybody knows a good service of smtp/pop3 that could be used in place of jodohost smtp, since its only for really, really small sites and I need to send newsletter that get to the destinatary.

Carolina

I have sended permission form of sending more than 100 mails per day a lot of times, and again Im in badmaillist , Ranjan said thay have no register of who sended the form or not, what means is actually useless to send this form, they will block you sooner or later.
Carolina
Sorry, if i wasnt clear in our conversation. We do have record of mass-mail permission form and you dont need to send it mutliple times at all. Since whitelisting in this context is a "manual" process, all we need is a ticket listing domains to be whitelisted.

Carolina,
I imagine that Jodo can/has fixed the problem.
If for some reason that does not work, you might consider moving your mail to Google Apps (http://google.com/a/). It also frees up your disk space and bandwidth for Jodo...
I have moved a few of my clients to Google mail services becuase they had needs which were just cumbersome to deal with using Jodo (blacklisting being the primary issue).
Tim

gmail gets blacklisted too :)
I've gotten a few bounces there about it.

However, on the issue of badmailfrom, you send the form but it only covers the domains your request at the time, there is no way for us to "associate your account with all domains"

The badmailfrom list is powered by spamguard, the limits are imposed to keep people from spamming.

Back