Banner ads in forum?

bro

Perch
This might sound like a silly question, but does the Jodohost forum produce or link to banner ads from atdmt.com or zedo.com in any way, either through the forum itself or through the RSS feed?

I ask because Opera, the browser I use to keep track of the support forum and virtually nothing else, throws up an error every now and again saying it can't connect to the atdmt.com site... when I check the URL it's a banner ad for monster.com or something equally innocuous. I've totally investigated Adware problems and possible virus problems but I've come up with nothing.

Attachments

• picture043.gif
    picture043.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 78
It's beginning to look like it, but I've used every solution I can find to try to track it down, and they all come up with nothing.

It only occurs with Opera, and the actual ad never shows up, just an occasional error message when it 'can't' connect. The Opera forum say it's nothing to do with the browser, of course... I picked this screenshot because there was only JH stuff live at the time, so I thought I'd ask just on the offchance that you'd starting using ads that I'd never seen...

Opera's not even my default browser. I only use it because it handles RSS so nicely.

Back