Benefits of Titanium vs Reseller accounts

I currently control ~21ish websites for my customers. All total, I pay about $70/month for these domains.

I found this company from www.webwizguide.info and am intrigued.

What are the major benefits of having a reseller account versus two Titanium Windows accounts.

It appears to me that the benefits of the reseller is individualized control of each domain by my customers (none of which really need/want this control) while the Titanium accounts provides more space/bandwidth (none of my websites are that huge).

Also - on the reseller Windows account there is only a single FTP account (I know you can add more for free); does this mean that I have to request a new ftp account for every customer that wants to ftp files to their website?

Thanks.

I currently control ~21ish websites for my customers. All total, I pay about $70/month for these domains.

I found this company from www.webwizguide.info and am intrigued.

What are the major benefits of having a reseller account versus two Titanium Windows accounts.
> As you covered below, customer given access, and private branding.

It appears to me that the benefits of the reseller is individualized control of each domain by my customers (none of which really need/want this control) while the Titanium accounts provides more space/bandwidth (none of my websites are that huge).

>Correct

Also - on the reseller Windows account there is only a single FTP account (I know you can add more for free); does this mean that I have to request a new ftp account for every customer that wants to ftp files to their website?

>Yes you would need to request FTP for the accounts, it takes anywhere from 10 minutes-2 hours to get these created most of the time.

Edited: to correct statement to say 10 minutes, not just 10.

think thats ment to be 10 minutes to 2 hours ?

also on reseller plans you can have one control pannel to manage all the 21 domains and more .. and also if you use SQL server databases you have unlimited which means you can spread the load between databaaes.

also if you find a client wants its own control panel you can create them one.. and manage their payments...

Back