Best print service for art images web site?

skypanther

Exalted Code Master!
I'm going to be setting up a gallery web site for an artist. She's interested in offering on-demand printing of her artwork--prints, t-shirts, etc. There's a service called Aricaur.com that offers this sort of thing. But, their site seems to have no activity so I'm thinking perhaps they're not viable.

Any suggestions for a company that will print images on demand? The company needs to handle all the ecommerce and fulfillment operations, and it should integrate as seamlessly as possible into the web site.

Thanks,
Tim

Some further details:

Aricaur (http://www.aricaur.com/) definitely seems defunct--their site is stagnant for months and they don't respond to emails.

Places like Cafe Press, Zazzle, and 99Dogs set the prices and give you a small cut off that. The advantage of Aricaur was that you could set your own prices--they just took their "costs" out of what you charged and sent you the difference. My client is not interested in selling at someone else's price points.

Do you know of any other services similar to Aricaur or have other recommendations?

Tim

Places like Cafe Press, Zazzle, and 99Dogs set the prices and give you a small cut off that. The advantage of Aricaur was that you could set your own prices--they just took their "costs" out of what you charged and sent you the difference. My client is not interested in selling at someone else's price points.

i thought cafepress did what Aricaur does, you set a price and they give you the difference, eg cafepress sell the item to you for say $5 then you can sell it for $6 making $1 on each sale (or $2 if you set it to $7)

and if you pay for the service you get to customise your store front.

Indeed, I misread the cafepress site and thought they set the pricing. I'll have to dig more into the differences between the standard and premium shops.

Thanks for setting me straight!
Tim

Back