broken link in reseller Docs

hi,
ive been looking through the reseller documentation and cam accross this broken link

http://jodohost.com/reseller/html/reseller_billing.html
thats the link its trying to find, it was clicked from the main index page of the documents.

1 question aswell

im going to be buying a hosting account very soon,

im thinking of offering a discount depending on payment intervals. D

oes Hshere accept 18 months as a plan period. i looked in the documents but can't see a answer. What is the maximum billing period allowed, and do you think 18months is a long time,

Please bare in mind that some customers are clients that we are building websites for and don't know about the internet so moight be with us as long as we are here

Once you create a plan, go to Settings for that Plan. There you can define billing terms and the %age discount you'd like in each billing term

Once defining billing terms, you can also edit the plan to specify individual prices for each billing plan instead of %age discount

You can create a billing plan of how long you wish. Ideally, you'd like to create a 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year billing plan

thank you for the quick reply,

its so i know about that, as i couldn't see it anywhere. Cheers

also while looking through the documents.. there where a few spelling mistakes and also some words spelt twice like

"Plan plan is created though...." thats just an example.

I know this isn't you as its HSphere.

We will defentlly be hosting our reseller account with you, hope to be going live in january and buying the account within 2 weeks so we can test it and make sure its ok.(just sorting out our busniess accounts)

Thumbs Up to you all. :)

Back