Calling all X-RC Members

I did, thx. I was doing reseller last so this is a little different... Can DB's still be placed above the domain directory?

I may be doing something wrong here but my instant alias goes to net 1 payment services and I cannot get the default.asp to load directly via my dedicated IP... Am I tired enough I am just doing something stupid? Or is something else going on?

Dedicated IP via FTP seems fine, via http is not there.

Will do tommorow, Bedtime. :yawn: :]

Might be better tommorow. No response yet from RC so I can't transfer db's yet anyway.

We do not want to discuss other hosts here, most importantly when it reflects negatively on them.

ok, I Understand. It actually not ethical to do so!

Can somebody at least PM me about this, PLEASE ?(

Yep I'm ex-rc .... I hear they are even worse now! Thank god I moved. Jodo is good, the reason I am never on the forums here? - cos the sites stay up, the mail works, the customer liason is good. What more can I say? Keep up the good work!

Chris

I still have 2 sites in RC.

I plan to move both of them this weekend.

today email was given errors horden ot working bad CS.

can't wait till friday.

crhosting said:
I still have 2 sites in RC.

I plan to move both of them this weekend.

today email was given errors horden ot working bad CS.

can't wait till friday.

Good luck, mine is back up so at least I can take time to move.

Hey jimsauerii,

Good to see you here, man!

My experience here has been nothing short of excellent, and it looks like yours is shaping up likewise.

As an x-rc'er myself, I like to see familiar "faces" on the forums here and look forward to contributing to a solid community like we had before.

well today I transfered my last site from RC over here.

i have had 3 host for 2 months now between changing servers and migrating and what not.

I feel that JODO will let my buisness grow as it should.

thank you

Back