Can't change DNS

troll

Guppy
In the domainsgofast dashboard, under the 'Domain' tab, I can change the value of the name servers.

But, under the 'DNS' tab, and choosing the subcategory 'NS records', I cannot change the values. They are locked (there's a lock symbol next to the name servers).

When I do a whois on my domain name, I am getting nameservers I don't want to use:

18749.mercury.orderbox-dns.com
18749.venus.orderbox-dns.com
18749.earth.orderbox-dns.com
18749.mars.orderbox-dns.com

Please help me remove these nameservers. I've waited over 48 hours for propagation.

Please open a support ticket with mention domain name and your domain account login details. So we can check and update you back on ticket as soon as possible.

Please open a support ticket with mention domain name and your domain account login details. So we can check and update you back on ticket as soon as possible.

I am registered with domainsgofast, I do not have a web server plan with jodohost (I used to). The Cerberus Helpdesk asks me to login with my HSphere username and password. I have forgotten this and I can't find the link to resend my password.

I've tried logging in with my credentials for this forum, my credentials for domainsgofast and what I thought were my credentials for HSphere but I'm refused entry.

You can simply write a mail to us at customersupport(AT)jodohost.com mentioning all account details and a problem.

Back