Cant disable mail service

pbhost

Perch
Hsphere shows timeout when I try to disable mail service for a domain, I have ask support and no one wants to help me.

If its a feature of HSPHERE it should work properly. Shouldnt HSPHERE Psoft be contacted on this matter.

There are more than 4000 mailboxes an Tanmaya told me to delete it manually as quoted below:

"Hello,

Directly deleting on mailserver is not possible or it may create billing issues.
It appears you will need to delete them one by one.

Regards,
Tanmaya"

Is this a joke?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

It is not a joke, 4000 mailboxes is a LOT and it has limited means t remove them. It is not about not wanting to help you, we have tried to help you numerous ways even sending tickets to psoft.

Pbhost, probably you forgot to mention there are 3 separate tickets about the same issue and one of that is still being worked on, I last said:
-----------------------------
Hello,

I will look into it and will get back to you soon.

Regards,
Tanmaya
-----------------------------

They are certainely working just fine as already informed in your ticket multiple times. Problem in your case is your 4000+ mailboxes.

In HSPHERE documentation, link http://www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/devel/hs_xml_api_enable.html

"Getting the List of Available Services
You may get the list of available XML services by typing in your browser:

http://your_cp_host:8180/your_cp_url_path/AxisServlet
where:
your_cp_host is your CP host domain (CP_HOST in hsphere.properties), and
your_cp_url_path is usually psoft/servlet if not configured otherwise in your Tomcat configuration."

When I connect to soap api I get the same error as showed in the link of checking HSPHERE services, "connection refused".

If I was able to create 4000 mailboxes with soap api, Im sure it would be possible to delete, in case it were working in you server.

It should work in normal case, but yours is different with huge count of mailboxes. We will still investigate it and this is why your ticket is on hold.

Back