CC refund through Hsphere

We recently cancelled an account after about 7 days and selected the option to do refund/billing and charge the CC. Does anybody know about how long it may take for a refund to show up in a client's bank account?

Is there some report I can view in hsphere to see if this was sent? I can find no record at my merchant account and the client hasn't received it yet. The account was cancelled on 2/2/14.

I have checked with Atul on this and he clarified for me how it works.
1.Hsphere doesn't issue a refund via the CC Merchant it only voids the entry hsphere side.
2. You need to login on the merchant control panel/gateway side and process the refund to equalize the Hsphere side.

I think this should clarify for you, one is for book keeping (hsphere side) and one is for customer (merchant reversal/refund)

Our way of doing it is to have the customer service reps issue the request and then manager processes the refunds if needed to the CC/merchant, since a manager is not always in on the billing side we say the request will process within 48 hours, and credits sometime after this point.

Back