CDOSYS itself is generating a SPAM error!

As state in another thread, i'll probably disable all these new rules as they are being more pain than help for our customers.

Tanmaya, could you know if you do remove the offending rules - I think a few of us have turned spam checking off or very low to get around it.

So it would be good to return to normal checking level if possible.

Cheers!

Good news for us I think but sorry it's being a pain for you guys. Or rather that we're being a pain. :)

Customer can't be a pain. Can they be? :)

Tanmaya, could you know if you do remove the offending rules - I think a few of us have turned spam checking off or very low to get around it.
A few others will still let us know. They say "we won't do anything. fix it!!" :)

So it would be good to return to normal checking level if possible.
You mean spamassassin state before the rules were added?

Customer can't be a pain. Can they be? :)

Note everyone, this is now in writing! Bookmark this post for later referral. :)

A few others will still let us know. They say "we won't do anything. fix it!!" :)

Heh, tell em to post here, it's nice to be reminded how polite we are. And oops I meant to say, "let us know" if you remove the rules....

You mean spamassassin state before the rules were added?

...yep, so we can return it to "normal" instead of "relaxed" and restore spam checking on certain accounts that needed it removed to get around the CDO script error.

Note everyone, this is now in writing! Bookmark this post for later referral. :)
One needs to keep himself positive to keep going :)

Heh, tell em to post here, it's nice to be reminded how polite we are. And oops I meant to say, "let us know" if you remove the rules....
It does help when people are polite and keep their calm throughout the issue.

...yep, so we can return it to "normal" instead of "relaxed" and restore spam checking on certain accounts that needed it removed to get around the CDO script error.
Disabled these rules, should be good enough for you:
CTYPE_001C_A
FH_MSGID_01C67
DYN_RDNS_SHORT_HELO_HTML
MPART_ALT_DIFF
FH_HOST_ALMOST_IP

Even after disabling all spam rules that I can find and removing spam for the sending account I am still getting this error. I have submitted a ticket (NRT-23995-311), but this has been dragging out for two days now without a resolution.

Any ideas? I'm stuck. This was never a problem until recently (assuming HSphere updates).

.brit

Even after disabling all spam rules that I can find and removing spam for the sending account I am still getting this error. I have submitted a ticket (NRT-23995-311)
As I said there, this error is not possible unless is delivered to some local user.
Are you sure the error message is exactly the same yet?

Yes, I am sure the error message is the same.

The client does not work on Sunday. I will update with more info on Monday.

Back