Cerberus having problems?

timruns

Perch
Last night about 11 PM PDT, and then this morning around 10 PDT, I submitted tickets into Cerberus, and they still have not shown up.
Doing so from the Cerberus page (not via email) as HSPhere user 'trusted'.
I need this 2 minute piece of maintenance done soon, as the client is waiting on an update...
Ticket text follows:

Hello,
Can you please update ASP.NET 1.1 on www.artsandlearning.com to ASP.NET 2.0?
Server is win18, the webroot is: theatre1.b97.4sheep.com.

Thanks
TIm

I am having neeraj to check this now on cerberus, and Manish to work the asp.net change.

thanks...
That brought up another question, i will post elsewhere however since that is dif issue completely.

Back to Cerberus. Why did they never show up?

I will second that notion, there is an issue it seems. I've responded through the support system 2 times and the 2nd time I cc'ed myself as I never heard back from my customer. It doesn't appear that we've received any of those. Ticket #BEY-55922-667.

Thanks,
-Ben

I did actually have to resend them. They are in the system, but the emails were never sent out it doesn't appear (or I would have gotten the reply I sent and CC'ed to myself).

Good to know it's working again though, and definitely looking forward to getting a more stable ticket system once you guys are ready.

Thanks,
-Ben

We have another one been using for VPS clients for 1.5 months now, we are working with the developers to get some items added, but it is working really smoothly. And the VPS clients using it seem to be quit pleased with its ease of use and design as well.

Back