cf mail not coming in

Hi ,

We have two cf mail forms that are not working. They have respectively these codes:

<cfmail FROM="[email protected]" to="#form.destin#" subject="bla bla bla" port="25"
server="mail.xxxxx.com" username="[email protected]" password="yyyyy" timeout="90" type="html" charset="iso-8859-1">

cfmail from="[email protected]" username="[email protected]"
password="yyyyy" to="[email protected]" subject="Informative Reports - N. #NR#" port="25" server="mail.xxxxx.com"
timeout="20" type="html" query="search_email_to_send" maxrows="1"

The first one was definetely working before, and the second one has been brought to my attention by the client, but I actually never tried before or now, as it's on a private area.

Are we doing anything wrong?

Anybody else experiencing any probs with cf mail?

Thank you

I have a script that runs every morning around 6:30am to upload some info, and it sends me confirmation emails using cfmail. It did not send them to me yesterday until after 6pm, and did not send them yet today. Haven't had any reports of other forms that use cfmail not working, but I will test a few.

Good Oyster said:
I have a script that runs every morning around 6:30am to upload some info, and it sends me confirmation emails using cfmail. It did not send them to me yesterday until after 6pm, and did not send them yet today. Haven't had any reports of other forms that use cfmail not working, but I will test a few.

Thanks Good Oyster,

Dont you think its strange this 12 hour delay.?
12 ???

Maybe we will receive them in a few hours time too...
But I find that very unsettling :(

Let me know what support tells you. I have checked my database, and my script is uploading the data, I'm just not getting my email confirmations. Also, I ran a test today with several of the forms I have on websites using cfmail, and they all cam right through, no unexpected delays. It is just my confirmation emails from my scheduled script that don't come through, and they are coded the same way as I do in the forms, similar to how you show in your first post. Now, I am no CF guru, but I have created and used LOTS of cfmail forms and scripts, and never had cfmail problems like these. Maybe it's the solar flares!

Gary

I got this reply, but the problem persists. :(

Tanmaya said:
The mailbox got blacklisted as it wasnt included in ignore list. I have corrected this now.
Kindly test your scripts and let us know if problem persists.

yeah! It's all coming in now.

Nidhi has fixed it!! :thumb:

I dont know yet what the problem was. I have asked him, so we can know if there is anything we can do to avoid that from happening again.

Cheers

Underdog said:
yeah! It's all coming in now.

Nidhi has fixed it!! :thumb:

I dont know yet what the problem was. I have asked him, so we can know if there is anything we can do to avoid that from happening again.

Cheers

Her :) Nidhi is a very good tech.

Back