CF2 status?

Clients are waking up and finding sites on CF2 not responding at all. I see Stephen's thread from last night w/ updates on attempted fixes, but there's nothing on there sinte 10:58PM and apparently the server has been largely unresponsive since then.

Any news and a firm deadline for a permanent fix or a server swap-out?

I already updated old post regarding this. now your domain should be fine now.

it must have been something else then because when I went to bed about 3am it was working well. I wouldn't leave it with no update if it was not working, it was indeed working well since I had worked on it :)

Stephen,

Thx -- I know you wouldn't leave the issue dangling. But it's clearly still there -- up and down like a yoyo goes performance on the server. This AM not responding or timing out, then fast as lightning for a bit, now back to a crawl -- 30+ seconds for a page to load, even partially.

Hope we get this resolved for good a.s.a.p.

Stephen,

Thx -- I know you wouldn't leave the issue dangling. But it's clearly still there -- up and down like a yoyo goes performance on the server. This AM not responding or timing out, then fast as lightning for a bit, now back to a crawl -- 30+ seconds for a page to load, even partially.

Hope we get this resolved for good a.s.a.p.
I am not seeing there here, yesterday by bad it was BBBBAAAAAAAAAAD like 30 seconds to type iisreset and 3-4 min to actually do it when it normally takes much less than that.

but I am testing now and its working well.

Then my RIGHT NOW very livid customer must be on a different CF2 than you, because their site is largely unresponsive -- 30+ second partial load times, time-outs the rest of the time. :(

I am seeing some slowness now and trying to ID, I was able to get enhanced logging on last night, hope it is working.

logs have about 70 entries of problems on a single domain and only after some minutes of such errors do any other domains show up, and it's happened 3 times that way in logs, so very consistent.

Back