Changing credit cards

I thought this could have been done with a simple email, but after six back and forth messages (Kindly, follow this link...), I feel like a pinball.

I just want to change my reseller LiteHost credit card, but all I keep getting are impossible directions.

"To open the Reseller price page, log into your reseller account and go to Billing -> Reseller Price:"

Not possible. "Billing" and "Reseller Price" do not exist in the reseller account.

Then I'm told to go into the "Billing" menu in user mode, so I go there.
I tried to add a new billing profile in my administrative account as well as my regular domain user account.

"... select Billing Profile in the billing menu. You would be taken to a page similar to this:"

No actually, I wasn't.
Instead, in both cases I was taken to this

There isn't even an option for a credit card.
Which is what I tried to explain in all of my emails.
Either they are not being read completely, or no one seems to understand that these user accounts are not setup for payment (Also explained in the email).

I've double checked my emails in the CP and all of them are in order. I also haven't recieved any error messages from H-Sphere.

I just need to change my reseller card.
Very simple thing ( I hope ). Why am I getting so much trouble with this?

BTW...
The support staff was very courteous, but I just wish they could have solved this for me.

Edit_
If I've changed the existing profile to "Check" then I REALLY need this fixed soon.

Hello,

To see this you MUST login at the main login which is from https://cp.m****here.biz
Enter you main login info, so NOT click the "login" link that comes on on quick access.

From here go to the billing menu, and "Billing Profile"

Here you will see the options to adding a new credit card and making it active.

Edit: the billing info you have a screenshot of is your local end user one, not the main reseller one, it will look similar but have Credit Card, Paypal, and Check as options :)

Stephen, if I could kiss you right now, I would!

So, the CP domain I used was wrong!
Good gosh, why couldn't anyone tell me this sooner??!
Thank you!!!!

edit_
Whenever a support ticket is sent, someone really should make sure the solution includes the proper CP.
Having a local and central CP can be confusing, and the help pages can sometimes blend into a blur when we're in panic.

I got one email telling me to use the local CP, so that's what I stuck to.
I had no idea that global settings can only take place outside the local CP.

:) The problem is in the naming psoft gives, they make it very complex, the "main" login might as well be called the "billing placeholder with the quicklink to the reseller admin" login

Back