Charge addtional user account one time only?

Will it be possible to charge additional user account one time only for reseller plan? many of my customers are having small sites and I guess I could put 60 accounts on valuehost. $0.5/mo for Add. user will be costly.

Some other provider charge $3 one time for add. user, is it possible here?

Thanks

Zenbo

Some host are charging one time license fee. H-Sphere charges $ 4.50 per license.

Our Resellers are happy with monthly charges. However if you are interested in one time purchase, please contact sales @ jodohost.com. We may have to make custom plan for you.

Just want to confirm this here

I have a customer whose username is ABC.

username ABC have 4 domains under his account

He did this by CP-> User - >Add account

I believe in this way, only one user account is counted against free accounts limits?

serverzb said:
username ABC have 4 domains under his account
He did this by CP-> User - >Add account

I believe in this way, only one user account is counted against free accounts limits?
No, this would mean he was using 4 accounts, under 1 username.

The best thing to do would be to make a different plan that allows your customer to host all 4 domains under the single plan, and thus using 1 account. If your customer needs some domains hosted under Linux and some under Windows, you will have to use more than 1 account.

It's a bit of a shame it's handled like this, but that's just the way H-Sphere does it. Good way for them to increase CP license sales I guess :)

Back