Client billing...I messed up and need help now

skypanther

Exalted Code Master!
A customer of mine temporarily increased their disk quota via their CP. After getting the (large) bill they decided not to use the space and want to return to their former quota.

Here's where I messed up. I credited their account via my CP. But, now when I try to reduce the quota in their CP, HSphere tries to credit their account and since there's not a big enough balance, it fails.

Short of charging them for the extra space again, then reducing the quota in their CP to generate the automated credit, is there a way I can reduce their disk quota allotment? If I do charge them and then reduce their quota, they'll get at least two more billing emails. They're already confused enough over all this that I want to minimize any further confusion.

Thanks,
Tim

This is one place Hsphere has some real issues, refunds for service make for some confusing wording and emails sent out for sure.

I can also not answer billing mails too well, I will point this thread to Shilpa or Atul and have them help you if possible.

Thanks Stephen. I suppose if I have to charge, reduce quota, and credit to set things right, I'll do so. What a pain! :)

Tim

Back