CP Errors

bbrian

Guppy
I'm a new reseller.. In my reseller CP and my admin cp I am getting template errors. For instance, I am trying to change my CP URL and when clicking 'Change' I get:
Unknown template : 'submit/misc/change_reseller_url.sbm'

Usually I can retry the page a few times and it will go away, but I can't get past this one. I would like for all of them to go away..

When logging into the reseller link on jodohosts site I am also getting 'Internal server' error messages:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected]***.biz and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at cp.my***.biz Port 8080

Internal Server Error

I'm also getting this error. I even cannot open a ticket due to all these errors

Please respond quickly

More Errors

HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
psoft.hsphere.design.SessionDesign.getDesignId(SessionDesign.java:132)
psoft.hsphere.design.SessionDesign.refresh(SessionDesign.java:67)
psoft.hsphere.design.SessionDesign.checkFresh(SessionDesign.java:100)
psoft.hsphere.design.SessionDesign.replacementTemplateDir(SessionDesign.java:387)
psoft.hsphere.Session.getReplacementTemplateDir(Session.java:184)
psoft.hsphere.HSTemplateCache.findTemplate(HSTemplateCache.java:78)
psoft.hsphere.HSTemplateCache.getTemplate(HSTemplateCache.java:50)
psoft.hsphere.Session.getTemplate(Session.java:188)
psoft.hsphere.CP.service(CP.java:725)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Tomcat logs.

Apache Tomcat/5.0.16

CP server is being restarted
Everything should be working now

Please confirm. Brian, if you continue to get template errors please open a ticket

Exceptions

Yash said:
CP server is being restarted
Everything should be working now
Please confirm.

I am still getting exceptions. They appear whenever I try to remove a user account (I am also setting "without billing"

Please fix.

How many more hours will I have to wait to get this problem solved?

I sent you the information you requested, but my ticket hasn't been answered and remains open

I believe Support has already responded to your ticket and Support is working with PSOFT to resolve this issue

Yash said:
I believe Support has already responded to your ticket and Support is working with PSOFT to resolve this issue

Yes, thanks

It happened some minutes after I post.

Anyway, the important thing is to know that they are trying to solve the problem.

PSOFT is the responsible of this issue, I know, but it's good to be updated on the progress

Back