Creating domain on WinCF?

xscott

Perch
My main account is on Win6 setup prior to WinCF server. How would I make WinCF my primary account server?

It seems that when I add a domain it defaults to Win6 for the new domain. I have not become completely live so it would not be difficult to delete domains or Account and Recreate it.

Suggestions?

Scott

Hi

accounts created on Win6 will remain on Win6. To create domains on WinCF, you'll need to create a new account on WinCF. The plan for that account must be configured to belong to the "cold fusion servers" group.

Yes, I understand that.

What would be the best process to migrate my main account to a plan on WinCF.

I have created a Plan that is for the coldfusion Server "Admin CF". I take it grouped plans then upgrade would not transfer the account to the CF server.

Would deleting my main system plan and recreating it on the WinCF have any effect on other plans in use?

What would be the best process?

Hi

What we instead could do is shift your main account (same plan) over to the WinCF server. Submit a ticket for this

Please note that your shared IP will change and hence dns propogation is involved

OK, I think I submitted a ticket the other day. Do we get a response emailed to us that a ticket was sent?

How do I check if I sent a ticket? I did not get a reply.

Where do I send a ticket that you will receive?

Should I send to resellerSupport(at)jodohost dot com, if so what info do you need?

Not a priority issue but would like an update or timeline on the ticket# 29985.

Have not gotten a response for 3 or 4 days. Can you move the domain or do we need another course of action?

Hi

I appologise. It seems your ticket was missed by out support staff. Could you please bump it by asking for an update and I'll follow up on it

Back