Credit Card Charged For Closed Account

soon

Guppy
I have closed a shared account with Jodo but my crediot card is still being charged. I contacted support via email and was asked to fill in a form, then I tried logging into the account and failed, so I assume the account is closed. Then I receieved a billing email from Jodo, contacted Jodo and was asked to fill in the form again but I inform them I have already done that, no reply from Jodo. Contacted Jodo again and a someone reply and confirmed that the account is closed and he asked me to contact billing myself to inform them that the account is closed and I shouldn't be charged, Not very helpful, why do they have to make me explain everything to billing again. I contacted billing but till today no reply from them. I do not know what I can do now, that's why this post.

Can you please give account id or user name, so that it can be looked into

shinko id:5617080
i have another reseller account with you which i would like to keep.
thank you

I see your email "Below account has been closed on the 28th May, please do a refund if you have already charged my card."

Billing did not receive cancellation confirmation. In any case, they will make refund and delete the account in next 24 hrs.

Back