cURL

ddmmh

Guppy
I am trying to setup modernbill for testing but the servers do not have cURL or Zend Optimizer. Any chance I would be able to get it installed? Thanks

hate to be a pain but I got a stupid question.. where can i submit the tickets from? I cant seem to find a link on the main site. Also what would be the data path for my site? I need it for some cgi scripts im testing. My account name and sub domain are ddmmh . Thanks

Id just like to say my 7 day trial is just about over and I have accomplished nothing because the support here is terrible sorry to say. I was told so many times my requests would be done in 12 hours... I would be the one to email first asking why my request hadnt been done 24 hours later. I mean it took 5 days to reply to this post as it is. 5 Days with 7 days trial..... It takes minutes to look a few times a day for new support requests. I am not trying to sledger this company but support is appauling and I am very unsatisfied. I wasnt even able to test anything out to see if I would join with JodoHost but now definatley not. Thanks for the trial..

I just went over your ticket and cURL was installed on the 9th (4 days ago)

If there is anything remaining, update your ticket and I'll ensure it is done

We are very cautious when it comes to installing things on the servers. That is why you have been receiving slow responses on these issues. In normal circumstances, our average response time is 30 to 60 minutes

If we install something on your request that brings the server down, we will have to shoulder the responsibility not you.

Back