Custom hsphere login page

I am in teh process of creating a custom hsphere login page rather than using the default one. While this is rather easy to do I'm wondering if there is a way to return someone back to my login page rather than the default page upon failed login. So when someone trys to login now and it fails it redirects them to default login and i woudl like to kick it back to my custom login. Also while im at it is there any way to redirect someone to my website home page or any other page for that matter after logging out of there hsphere cp.

Thanks

It's not the greatest way to do it but i put this in the login text via the admin panel and it works. Any time anyone hits the default hsphere login page it will auto redirect to my custom login howerver the only downfall is that when a users is typing the incorrect login info it does not tell them. They are simply redirected back to the login page. It would be nice to tell them incorrect username or password.

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
setTimeout('Redirect()',0);
function Redirect()
{
location.href = '../custom_login.html';
}
// --></script>

Please let me know if you find any better ways.

someone posted a AJax custom login a while back that could tell the user wether their password was correct or not

not sure if they made it publicly availible or not, but you could contact them
(do a search in the forums for it)

Back