Customer Privacy

ASPMan

Guppy
I wanted to know how seriously JodoHost takes customer privacy. Here are somethings I'd need when and if I switch to JodoHost

1) Guarantee that JodoHost would never list my sites as sites hosted by them. Your TOS says you can

2) Guarantee that my ASP code would never be used/opened/accessed by JodoHost staff. How is my data going to be stored on tape? Can you ellaborate on your efforts to protect customer data from falling into the wrong hands

I'd be waiting for a reply

We have some unnecessary clauses in our TOS which will be taken out when we review it in the next couple of weeks. We never have and never will list customer sites

We never look at customer files especially ASP code unless you are having problems and what us to diagnose it. The tape backups that are made are stored in security vaults in the datacenter itself and no one has access to them. None of our staff are allowed to carry in or out any customer data.

We host thousands of websites and take care of a huge volume of tickets each day

All staff here, as a condition of employment, are required to sign an agreement not allowing them to divulge or misuse any of our customer's code/data. Senior staff with 5-8 years of experience in our company supervise our support and administration operations. We take these issues very seriously.

Also, we have a retained a Supreme Court of India, Senior Counsel to assist us in all legal matters here in India. Our staff is aware of this and would never attempt to violate their agreements

Our focus is on growing our hosting business and keeping our customers happy with our services.

Back