cute or not/ review

the site design is fine, the ads server is dreafully slow, there won't be many click throughs when you can go to the next picture before the ad even loads.

Well aside from the fact that I think the concept is a bit weird and superficial, it loads reasonably quickly and works quite well. The biggest drawback I have is you don't know how many photos there are to go through, and once you start repeatedly hitting the same photos again (which logically don't allow multiple votes) you don't know don't if you've reached the end, are close to the end, or what. I ended up going through sometimes 10 or more photos that I already voted on. I think you should have a couinter of a) how many photos in the group (male/female), b) how many you voted on, and c) how many left to vote on. Also, don't bother displaying a photo a second, third and fourth time. Just display the ones that require votes.

The colours are fine, but the orange needs a bit of toning down.

I find it odd that people would participate on the site, but to each his own.

puta2 said:
HEY ALL PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AbOUT THIS SITE

http://www.whoiscute.com

its not a wow design but it was designed like this to load fast

From a design perspective it's *okay*, I understand the concept well enough... the laoyout's fast tho I'm not a fan of that shade of blue.

Some scipting comments though -
- Set a cookie or something to remember the dropdown selection for gender.
- Display a few of the comments on the rate page... maybe the last 2 or 3 left.
- Fix your randomize script to ignore pics that have already been rated.

Just my thoughts.
Hatton

Back