Daily / Hourly Backups

tfh

Guppy
I understand backups are done every "24 to 48" hours. I'm bidding on a new web application project and the client is very concerned about data loss. Web content doesn't matter, that won't change, it's just the MS SQL Data.

Is there anyway to have backups guaranteed every 24 hours. Can I get even more then that? How about every 12 hours, every 6? I'm willing to pay.

I know there are ways to do this myself and copy the data locally, but I'm looking for a more automated system that doesn't suffer the bandwidth gap between Jodohost and myself.

Thanks

MSSQL backups are dumped with a maintenance plan every morning at 2AM EDT then a snapshot backupis taken of both the live databases and the SQL dumps.

This is the most regular time(2am) of all backups, the others depend some on the time staff on duty at the time, and how long the other backups being run take.

I believe H-Sphere has a backup function as well if turned on for a client, for databases and I think you can save off board. I haven't messed with it, but I saw the option in admin panel and heard it talked about here in the forums. :)

Back