Darn darn darn! - Internal server error!

This may be my fault or it could have been the changes that have been made elsewere however while my services seem to be up now, ie the message board and the aspmail forms are working, they are extremley slow to respond and have been since Sunday morning (UK time)...

I've got no idea what is causing it however when you try and the message board you *sometimes* get an "Internal server error". Also when you submit an aspmail form from either of my sites, balearic jobs or movisims, it takes a good two minutes to go to the confirmation page and sometimes fails.

I said yesterday that I had made a few changes, such as uninstalling mysql and disabling mailenable, and I think a few changes have been made to "isservices"(?) by Stephen...

Is there any recommended course to solve these new issues?

Cheers.

I know I did not see this right after the post, but its coming open on every page in less than 2 seconds for me.

Yes, pages on the forum are loading as normal, however posting is sometimes very slow for some reason also the aspmail forms seem to have stopped functioning.

I'm at work at the mo, so I can't check that last bit out. I can have a look in a few hours to find out what it is, however if its a quick fix I would really appreciate it if somebody can go in and have a look at that.

Cheers.

mailenable? yes I did... I didn't think that it used it and I was trying to trim down the server... opps... :D

Would you mind turning it back on for me? I can't do it from were I am. Feel free to call me names. :p

ok, will turn it back on for you, sorry for delay got stuck in win23 asp.net issue i posted about.

Should have the most basics of mailenable started, will use less than 5MB of RAM and still be able to send mail :)

Thanks for that Stephen

I've just tested it and it has solved the problem. The message board problems have also cleared, which makes sense as this also uses aspmail.

Back