Databases won't show in Management Studio

I created a database in H-Sphere for Sql Server and logged in through management studio. However, the databases folder is empty with only system databases under it.

How do I see my databases? I got pointed to a link to download a lite version of management sudio. Do you think the fact that I'm not using this version is not letting me see my database, or is it something else?

Is there another way to get your database uploaded and downloaded to JodoHost's servers?

It seems like more people would have to do this so I don't know why this is so complicated. I read somewhere about FTPing backup files and asking them in a ticket to restore for you.

Is this something they do for you? Also, once I get my database up and running and have more data in it, what if I want to get the database off of their server one day? Will they create and send me a backup so I can restore it?

Is there another way to get your database uploaded and downloaded to JodoHost's servers?

It seems like more people would have to do this so I don't know why this is so complicated. I read somewhere about FTPing backup files and asking them in a ticket to restore for you.

Is this something they do for you? Also, once I get my database up and running and have more data in it, what if I want to get the database off of their server one day? Will they create and send me a backup so I can restore it?

The web based tool will do this, or ticket we will do it for you. Or you can script a SQL export too :) Either way works to get your data, or add new

Please open ticket in support for this FTP issue as well with domain name and your FTP details in ticket. For this time you can attach .bak file in ticket then we will restore your DB from attached file and also check FTP issue.

Yes we got the ticket, you have WinVPS account so you need to create FTP in your VPS. You were trying to FTP our shared servers thats why you got error.

Back