DedicatedA questions

Alright if I get this DedicatedA server with Windows 2003, what functionality will I lose that I have now if any? Is this capable of connecting to the SQL server I'm on now with the reseller plan until I can afford my own SQL Server? Does it have mirrored drives by default or will I need to add $30 per month for this? Most importantly, will I go down if you guys have problems with HSPhere again? I'm assuming you wouldn't touch this server unless I paid you too which would be how I would prefer it. That is unless you manually perform backups, then you could touch it to do that.

As per H-Speher, you need more than one box if you are going to offer one of the following:
1) Windows hosting: Windows Web, MS SQL, and Windows RealMedia servers are set up separately on Windows 2000/2003 platform and can also be combined in any possible way.
2) PgSQL database hosting: PgSQL server for user database hosting can't share the box with the control panel server, because the latter runs with system PgSQL database.
3) VPS hosting: Virtual Private Servers require special software that is installed on a separate RedHat Linux box.

If want to have your own hosting based on H-Sphere and want to provide windows hosting you will be required to have 3 servers.

To minimize your cost, we can give you a Windows Server (dedicatedA) while keeping remaining services on our servers. When you grow, we can help you setup your own hosting company.

Based on the above, you can write to sales @ jodohost.com your requirement and they will quote you.

Back