Different Plans One Account

VORTRIS

Perch
Okay getting more detailed here:

If I have someone signed up for a Windows Based account can they Sign-up for a Unix Based account under the same CP if it's 2 different plans?

Yes,

I know you said ealier that I can have users signup for more domains through their plan and we charge them for it. But I thought that was under one plan but if they are on a Unix plan and need .NET they would have to go with another plan.

I'd imagine that having a plan that can host everything is impossible correct? Can't have Unix, ColdFusion and .NET all on the same plan since you have to select ColdFusion server or windows server on creation.

So can you connect two different plans under one users account? Maybe create two different accounts and request they get merged by JodoHost? Or will they always be stuck with one account for each type of service they need...

One account with 3 different Unix Plans, one with Windows Plans and one with ColdFusion Plans so a user at worst case scenerio would have 3 different logins to 3 different accounts is this correct?

VORTRIS said:
So can you connect two different plans under one users account? Maybe create two different accounts and request they get merged by JodoHost? Or will they always be stuck with one account for each type of service they need...
No, cross platform accounts can't be merged. But your customer can use usernames like (example) abcwin, abccf,abclinux.

Each username is unique in Hsphere, so duplication of a username will not be permitted.

No control panel allows it, since it is not practicle.

One account with 3 different Unix Plans, one with Windows Plans and one with ColdFusion Plans so a user at worst case scenerio would have 3 different logins to 3 different accounts is this correct?
One account subscribes to one plan at a time.

I think It's possible to have different plans in one account. Because I'am using:) I have Windows and Unix plan on same username. They are on the same username but this 2 plan take 2 cp account.

When i login my username it is asking me to choose account. If u use 2 plan on 1 username it will take 2 cp account. You must remember, if u are using Reseller Lite u have 7 free cp account.

You can have 2 plans to one username, however it is technically two accounts in the database, and they have different ID #'s

Back