Disappointing

hoquemd

Guppy
Hi,
I have been with Jodohost over 3 years and I was very happy with till now.

Few days ago my control panel started showing so many issues..

I have tried to fix the problem by communicating with Tech via Ticket, Live chat, When they didn't satisfactory fix the issue I even talked to Sales person to raise my concern in which i had great faith that someone will get touch with me and fix the issue.. I also email my concern to helpdesk. but no response.
I am getting so many irresponsible response to my issue.. I found tech Like Mr. Akshay Reach to conslution to my Ticket within 5 min without even reading my ticket. DNW-83191-928

Give you another sample..
DNW-83191-928 This ticket i created requesting tech to install my own SSL certificate by Comodo which I failed to install due to Internal error I see from the control panel while i try to do so.

One Tech answered me like this on Nov 6, 2007
Sudhanshu: we shall update it on the ticket....as we need to check it out...initially your Doamin was on Dediacted IP first that needs to be switched back to shared

It is a stupid answer & making me concern about what type of people is dealing my account? As everybody knows you must have dedicated IP to install own Certificate.

Almost every other day My domain accounts are getting off and on and I have to talk to tech everyday to fix each of the domain names..

All the domains has problem. Even if i create new account now it dont work rightaway. As i have to contact tech to check the account then they do something on the account then a new account work..

All of my SSL things gone wild. I cant activate or either my shared ssl or dedicated ssl whatever it is.

I have contacted Tech about it and worst thing is they don’t even read my ticket properly instead they always sending me a link in which it shows how to install SSL. I am doing it for 3 years and I know very well how to install a SSL but they dont carefully look into the ticket that I mentioned there is a error i see in control panel everytime i try to install SSL. I even added the screenshot they are still ignoring the point.

I think control panel of my reseller account has issue and someone really expert need to take care of it. Not any newbee.

If things are not properly taken care off i don’t think it would be advisable to think Jodohost still have capacity to handle growing need of customers and should look after another provider soon as it happen to me it could happen to anyone else may be it just beginning.

Sincerely
MD Hoque
PhilGifts.com

Your ticket has been resolved to my understanding, there was a problem in your SSL cert and it was installed manually.

Shared SSL ONLY works on a shared IP address, dedicated ssl requires a dedicated IP.

HI,
It was not in my SSL it was in your control panel Which still show error even if I try to create self signed certificate.
Please check the control panel of Philgifts.com. You will notice that we can't do anything on SSL related.

Back