Discover Card?

Discussion in 'Billing Support' started by InTheMarket, Apr 28, 2010.

1. InTheMarket

InTheMarket Perch

I Have A SilverHost Account that is currently charged monthly on a MasterCard. I would like to change this to using a Discover Card. Discover however is not an option. Does Jodo accept using Discover cards and if so is there I way I can change this?

Thanks!
  2. tanmaya

tanmaya APAC Operations Staff Member

Tried Paypal?
  3. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

2checkout also takes discover, which is an option in the CP.
  4. InTheMarket

InTheMarket Perch

Thanks Tanmaya and Stephen for the options/ideas I had not thought about doing it that way..but that should work!
  5. InTheMarket

InTheMarket Perch

Thanks for the earlier suggestions!

I thought it might be easy to change the billing to go through PayPal (and from there charging a Discover Card) But maybe I am missing something. Currently with using a MasterCard directly the entire process is automated and the card is charged automatically each month. As far as I can tell though if I try and pay with PayPal I don't see a way to automate that and would need to manually go in and make a payment each month..am I missing something here? Is there a way to automate that as well that I am not seeing? Or is it possible to somehow charge a Discover card directly?

Thanks again!
  6. Stephen

no cannot use discover direct, need to confirm each month with a couple clicks.

Our merchant company does not do discover without a lot of added costs, and while there are a few that want it, it is not justifiable for the added costs.
    I don't know what the future holds but at some point we'd love it all to be automated of course :)
  7. InTheMarket

InTheMarket Perch

Thanks Stephen!

Just trying to earn some extra "miles" :D
  8. tanmaya

tanmaya APAC Operations Staff Member

9. Stephen

10. InTheMarket

InTheMarket Perch

Thanks again! I will try using this process.