Disk usage in CP

riley

Perch
I use the Windows Value package and I just notice that control panel states the following:
"Average usage since Aug 21, 2003 is
21.49 MB out of 100 MB limit "

The Value package was 150 MB when it was the Basic package and is now supposed to be 200 MB.

As you can see from the amount used, I not too worried about running out of space, but I am wondering why it says 100MB.

Yash said:
Does it say this when you click on Account Settings or from the CP Home page?

Both.

The quote in my 1st post was from the first page I get after I log in (labeled Statistics).

The Account Setttings page has the same as follows:
"21.96 MB used out of 100 MB in unlimited files "

Yash said:
I went into your account and corrected that

Thanks Yash.

Had I known you were going to make adjustments to my account, I would have asked you to get rid of the $0.59 I got charged for creating a 3rd domain last week. :)

Yash said:
you were refunded for that as well

Yash, I was teasing. I do appreciate you fixing the $0.59, but you didn't need to jump on it right away.

Maybe while I'm on a roll here, I should go to that post in that other thread where you said you were moving accounts around on the servers and ask if you can put mine on the one with nobody else on it... :)

All kidding aside, any non-customers reading the stuff in this forum should take note that the 2 issues you just fixed for me within about 10 minutes would go unresolved for months at other hosts (if they ever got around to them at all). You guys never cease to impress me. Keep it up...

Back