Domain Name (domainbulletinboard.com)

Domain News would share with you.
There have a very happy thing happened around my life, that’s I earn more money through easy way, There have a friend of mine introduce me to buy Domain Name from Todaynic.com by lowest price, Inc, Then I make it auction and look for reseller of Domains.
After a moment, There have some Domain partner interest in it, then we keep touch and establish business relationship each other.
Maybe you would like to know which domains were so popular by someone and how is the price? Listen to me patiently, I am sure it will be sensible way and It’s my pleasure to share my happiness with you!
Todaynic.com,Inc have high quality products and satisfactory technical support. It was one of both ICANN and CNNIC and CNNIC-Accredited in China, HKIRC&HKDNR Silver Prize winner.
One of Advantage: Once you become their reseller, they will offer the free interface mode API(Application Program Interface Mode) and 40% discount of our products to you. Integrate a real-time, domain name registration process with your site by using their powerful SCP API (Support PHP ASP.NET and JAVA). Perfect solution for high-volume resellers and satisfactory service(7*24 hours).
Another one of Advantage: The prices in Todaynic.com,Inc are Lowest too, Especially for .CN only $0.13 to own for first year,I think it was attractive either for Domestic or Oversea.Of course,There have some other lowest price in there too.
Would be more information or enquires, Pls contact as followes :
E-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Or pls visit their web-site to check lowest price: www.todaynic.com/docEN/Price_en.php

Back