Domain Purchase

Jay7

Guppy
I purchased a domain over 24hrs ago and payed through 2checkout. They have charged the $8.50 yet my Jodohost account still shows an outstanding balance.

I emailed [email protected] but am yet to receive a reply. Shall I open a ticket through my hosting account?

Hi, Billing works 10 hours a day. Billing will be available in the next 3 to 4 hours and I assure you they'll take care of your issue

I've got same kind of problem. I've purchased two domains about 48 hours ago and paid by PayPal. My PayPal account has been charged but still my Jodohost account shows outstanding balance.

I've mailed [email protected] about a day ago but I've got no response yet. I don't think this is the way it supposed to work or is it?

Two person works in Billing Dept. It is staffed 12 hrs, 7 days. Sales is capable of handling any emergency billing issues on 24 hrs basis.

All paypal psyments get credited instantly. Billing do not check paypal domain registration because it is automated process. Billing checked paypal payment with your last name and could not find it. Can you please forward paypal email so that Billing can check it further.

I would like to inform you that payment made through 2checkout take atleast 24 hours for domain activation after payment passed by 2Checkout fraud department as we are getting so many payment declined notifications from 2checkout. Your domain will be activated instantly if your pay though paypal after completed all the steps in your domain control panel because of its automated process. In your case you did not complete whole steps in your domain control panel. However your domains have been registered.

Back