Domain Transfer

Padwah

Perch
I am planning on getting a hosting package with jodo host after having numerous problems with my previous hosting provider. I've got three domains hosted with them and before I go ahead and place my order I was just wandering if there is any transfer fee to transfer a couple of .co.uk and .com domains across?

You can use any domains without actually transferring to jodohost as the registrar, just FYI.

But, they will work here no problems.

oo, actually just thought of another question! At the moment you have a one month free offer on the re-seller packages. I was wandering is this on top of my purchased period or as part of? I.E if I sign up for a 12 month package do I pay for 11 months and get 12 months or do I pay for 12 months and get 13 months?

Padwah said:
oo, actually just thought of another question! At the moment you have a one month free offer on the re-seller packages. I was wandering is this on top of my purchased period or as part of? I.E if I sign up for a 12 month package do I pay for 11 months and get 12 months or do I pay for 12 months and get 13 months?
You would not pay for second month. After that your billing will be as regular billing.

Back