domains

I have a couple of questions about domain registration

1) Do I get ownership of the domain?
2) Can I use the domain with another host incase I decide to leave JodoHost?
3) How many domains are registered with you? I wanted to know because I read about some hositng company snatching away customer domains (if they decide to leave if the domain was registered with them)

1) You retain ownership of domain
2) Yes, you can enter in any name servers you like

3) Our domain registration services are totally separate from our hosting services. A majority of our hosting customers have domains registered from different registrars but a small number have registered domains directly with us. Our main business is hosting but we have included domain registration as a convenience for customers who plan to take up hosting with us and don't own a domain. There are currently around 110 domains registered with us.

Mostly yes. However I do believe there are few domains that are being hosted with other hosting companies (mainly by customers who have left us)

as I said, domain registration and hosting are two distinct services we provide. We don't sell domains with hosting and we don't sell hosting with domains. Therefore I'm sorry, we wouldn't be able to do that

Back