Downloading Email Acct Info

timruns

Perch
Hi,
One of my clients, on MAIL5, is wanting to move their mail services elsewhere. I was thinking about being nice and giving them a copy of all their settings (specifically username and passwords) as they do not have a current backup and will screw up royally when they try to implement...
Is it possible to get HSphere to spit our a .csv of email accounts (with or without passwords)?
Thanks
Tim

PS -- i am not going to work very hard on this project because their whole basis for moving email was that I (and my email host) were incompetent, and in reality they just were clueless how to hit Send/Recieve and the like...

Odly enough, for them it wasn't the blacklisting issues...
Their organization has some extreme deficiencies in IT, like knowing how to set up POP email to work in other locations. Basically, we got the blame because the company president and vice president had poor wireless capability while travelling overseas and had their basic outgoing SMTP blocked by their home ISP (I instructed them over and over again to set SMTP to 587)... Go figure. I am actually glad I lost the email aspect of the account (we are keeping the web hosting and design).

Back