Email addresses ladies@xxxxxxx showing up

GTHMPSN

Guppy
I am finding new email address of ladies@domain. It is on different accounts and apparently it is sending spam. It is not on all the accounts.

I get an Abuse TOS email fromJodohost that the domain mail service is suspended.

Anyone getting this? Both were emails "Personal Assistant Job - Position Available"

I have changed passwords just to be safe but this seems strange.

I have also noticed that if I access the mail box ladies@whateverdomain through the control panel I am unable to view the email like I am for all the email accounts I have created. Tells me I need a password, but I am able to view the other email accounts without a password.

As for the view issue, that happens if you viewed one of the others. We got only one domain with complaint about this Personal Assistant emails, so I don't think it is widespread at all.

At least my abuse box shows only one with this subject in complaints, there is another abuse address that gets some others (I watch the escalated listings)

If you are seeing this in multiple, make sure you change your main control panel password, and also scan your computer for any malware.

Back